Monday, February 05, 2007

Why I Like Paul

On January 20 I wrote about Tears of the Giraffe and how much I liked it. Paul's cousin Trish read that post and loaned me the whole set of The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books.

Paul's taste in books does not often cross with mine, but we are both enjoying these books.

The first three books of the series are in a nice boxed set. Last night Paul looked at them and said to me, "Maybe in a few years people can buy a boxed set of your books."

He believes in me more than I believe in myself.

Quote of the Day:
"Sometimes I think it would be funner to have a boyfriend than a husband."
--Emily

5 comments:

  1. Yes, Emily, but once he's your boyfriend for awhile, that's just not enough fun anymore...then you get married!!! Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline, you get married and then you think it would be fun to have him be your boyfriend again for just a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea pauline..just for a little bit.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To the anonymous folks: Even if you get married, you gotta still keep having DATES. Specially if you have kids! But, true, it's different (I never discussed diaper rash on a date before I was married!) Sometimes it would be fun to just have a boyfriend again...until it's time for him to go home!!! Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Pauline..:)

    ReplyDelete