Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On the Radio

Tomorrow, Thursday the 17th, I'm scheduled to be interviewed on an internet radio program called Mommy on a Shoestring. We'll talk about my blog and books.

It'll be at 11:00 Pacific time.

If you want to listen in you can go to www.toginet.com and click the top, right hand side icon.

There will also be a podcast available later in the day on the website as well as on itunes.

Here's the link for itunes.

I could use some prayers because I haven't done this very often and have fears of an asthma attack in the middle of it AND of not knowing what to say. Yes, well. "God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." That's what I need.

And being able to breathe and talk, that would be nice too.

Quote of the Day:
(Notes in church, [don't tell] after Jenny saw in the bulletin that I'm on for children's meeting on Sunday)
Me: What stories should I tell?
Jenny: do NOT read anything from Uncle Arthur's bedtime stories.
Me: Why not?
Jenny: Little kid: hey, we have that book. Other little kid: so do we! You: ok i'm going to read Minimizing Milton. Little kid: I've heard that story

4 comments:

  1. May the "peace of God, which passeth all understanding" be with you -- I will say a prayer.
    Blessings,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asthma attacks are just the worst... and dreading one is almost as bad as the actual thing:-(
    I just prayed for you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way Jenny thinks...and she's correct the kids WILL remember every story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we have those books! At least I expect my mom still does.

    ReplyDelete