Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Glo-o-o-o-ria!



Last night Steven and the rest of the Junior BoyChoir sang at the mall (Valley River Center.) Steven and three others sang the descant in one song, and I am not sure how to pronounce that or tell you what it is, except that they injected a lovely "Gloria!" here and there when the others were singing something else. Lots of people stopped to listen, and I was proud enough to burst. In the top picture, he's in the back row, fifth from the left. And front/center in the bottom picture.

3 comments:

  1. Them little guys did a wonderful job! We sure enjoyed being there to listen. And Yea I understand your feelings of pride for your son..I was proud of Steven too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go right ahead and burst! Wish I could have heard them sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something angelic about hearing children singing, especially at Christmastime!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete