Monday, August 20, 2007

Photos

Amy is across the country so she isn't here any more to take the pictures off my little camera card and put them in neat files on our computer. I will spare you a description of what happens every time I try this myself--picture your great-grandma, with early-stage-Alzheimers, wrench in one hand, crowbar in the other, trying to repair a Harley-Davidson.

So today I asked Matt to do it for me. He said, "Listen, I'll just pull them off your card and you can put them whereever you want them."
Me: Umm, I don't know how.
Matt: You DON'T KNOW HOW??
me: no

I need to learn how to do this stuff, really I do. Meanwhile here are some pictures from people who are much better at it than I am.
Byran and Amy's wedding
Our trip

Quote of the Day:
"Miss Amy is strict but she's nice."
--one of Amy's students, last year. I'm guessing her students this year will say the same

1 comment:

  1. Oh how well I understand the YOU DON'T KNOW HOW stuff! Bethany declares that if they ever have another "slave auction" and she is asked to tell the greatest thing she has accomplished in life, she is going to say, "Teaching my mom to put her own pictures on the computer." (she can't say it yet!)Pauline

    ReplyDelete