Friday, April 06, 2007

Come see me in IN

Paul and I plan to fly to Indiana next week for his nephew Neil's wedding.

I'll be doing three book signings before the wedding, so if you're in the area, feel free to stop by and say hi. It's ok if you don't buy a book--I just like to meet people.

Here's my schedule:

Friday, April 13 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Nappanee Christian Light Bookstore--The address is 158 E. Market St., Nappanee

Friday, April 13 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Yoder’s Hardware--State Road 5 South, Shipshewana

Saturday, April 14 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Goshen Christian Light Bookstore--119 E. Lincoln Ave, Goshen

Quote of the Day:
"I wish it would do whatever I tell it to do and not just what it decides to do by itself."
--Emily, on Microsoft Word. I heartily agreed.

7 comments:

  1. I would swing by a book signing if I was close to IN.First, because I like your blog and book. Second, I like to meet people that like to meet people!
    Enjoy your trip and be safe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be able to see Mr. and Mrs. Iced Tea Forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the baritone: Yes! In fact, we get to have supper with them. And lots of iced tea, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARGH! You will be so close (well 2 or 3 hours from me in Michigan) and I can't come down! :-( I enjoy your blog so much I would love to meet you! But alas, the 13th and 14th are already booked in my schedule. Hope you have a great week-end!

    Another Mrs.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I will tell my mom that she needs to be there (Nappanee). :o)
    I hope she can make it, and that you find my hometown, and its residents, charming. I love to go back...it's a great Mitford-y place (with maybe a few more Uncle Billys and Miss Roses than Mitford)

    You *need* to go up the street just a stone's throw from CLB to the Main Street Coffee House on the corner (http://www.mainstreetroasters.com/) for a Chai latte with a shot of vanilla. mmmmm! With all that signing, you may even need a slice of their wonderful cheesecake too. I wish you great success and look forward to reading about it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am quite jealous to know that my two oldest children will be in Nappanee for a H.S.
    chorus tour and I'll be back here in Ohio and not able to get there to meet you. Anyway, be safe and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sending my aunt jean and uncle homer over to see you - you met them at moms funeral. They live in Shipshewana. Have fun.
    --geneva

    ReplyDelete