Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Coming to Virginia

I plan to accompany Emily to Virginia at the end of this month when she starts school at Bridgewater College.

I'll also have two book signings, and if you're in the area I'd love to have you stop by and say hello.

On Saturday, August 28th, I'll be at Books of Merit at the Dayton Farmers Market from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

On Monday, August 30th, I'll be at VRMC which I think is a retirement community, at 10:30 a.m. First I have a 20-minute talk and then I sign books. It's in the Strite Auditorium on the second floor of the Crestwood building. There's a map at vrmc.org.

ps--oops, that's VMRC and vmrc.org, not VRMC. Thanks, Sharon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I used to live there. If I still did I'd come to a book signing. Sigh.

    It's VMRC instead of VRMC, and the website is vmrc.org too. It stands for Virginia Mennonite Retirement Community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, since it didn't work out for us to meet when we were in Oregon the other week, perhaps I can make it to your book signing!

    I have a friend who works at the 10,000 Villages at the Dayton Market, so I could make it a two-fer!

    Juanita

    ReplyDelete