Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Special on Books

Someone emailed me today and said they couldn't find my post about buying my books, so here it is again:

The two titles are Ordinary Days and Upstairs the Peasants are Revolting.

You can ask for them at your local independent bookstore or click on the sidebar boxes to order online.

Or you can get an autographed copy from me.* Each one is $10 plus $2 shipping. And here's the Special Offer: Two or more copies are $9 each. If you order 5 or more books sent to one address (U.S. only) postage is free.

Mail a check to:
Dorcas Smucker
31148 Substation Drive
Harrisburg, OR 97446

*No, this doesn't improve my ranking on Amazon but is actually preferable in other ways.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished your second book and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your descriptions, insights, and Christian perspective. Often when I finish a good book I experience a letdown, but I can still read your Register Guard columns and your blogs frequently.
    Blessing to your in this holiday season.
    In the Light of the Son.

    ReplyDelete