Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Verdict

I finally decided, with Paul's blessing, that I should try out Curves for one month and then decide if I want to continue.

So yesterday I called to inform Mrs. Curves of this, and was told that if I sign up, it's for one year. I can pay on a month-by-month basis, but I'll still be committed to paying for one year.

My life being what it is, there are very few things I'll commit to for a whole year, and Curves is not one of them, sorry.

Quote of the Day:
"Pigga sure has a lot in common with Emily. At times he can be hyper and full of energy and at other times he's as sleepy as...I don't know what. And he has long fingernails that hurt when they scratch you."
--Ben

2 comments:

  1. "The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her..." Prov. 31:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly !! He said she could go.

    ReplyDelete