Sunday, February 18, 2007

Poor Little Amy

One of these times Amy is going to learn she'd better stay home.

While she was in the Emirates, Ben passed her up in height.

Then when she came home from Bible school, Steven was taller.

She only has one sibling left, and that's Jenny. That'll take a while, but depending on where Amy goes, and how long she's gone. . .

Meanwhile, the big wide world is calling and Amy is eager to be off.

I predict that Amy's role in life (or one of them) will be to be the first adult that the nieces and nephews pass in height, just as my kids crow when they pass Aunt Geneva.

Amy posted some pictures on her blog of height comparisons and Oregon scenes.

Quote of the Day:
"Hey Dad, you should be principal!"
--Amy, when I said I have this urge to be involved in a Bible school and she remembered that BMABI needs a new principal next year

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks, ITF, both on my behalf and Amy's.
    It was fun meeting your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to Amys blog, green grass, flowers and bare feet I can't wait=)

    ReplyDelete