Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It's 5:30 in the morning. I just got back from taking Mom, Matt, and Emily to the airport. They will be gone until late Sunday night.

Some of you are wondering why Emily and not me. It's mostly because I never really spent much time with Leonard and didn't know him. Last Christmas my family was in MN, and he spent a lot of time with Matt and Emily, but I was in the Emirates.

Anyway, so I have the job of holding down the fort here, taking care of Dad and my younger siblings and also working. Many thanks to all who have volunteered to help with babysitting Jenny and stuff.

Thanks so much for your comments, and please keep praying for us.

--Amy

2 comments:

  1. Amy,
    I know you don't know us, but Donna and I will be praying for you as you minister to your family by taking care of things here, and for all of you, that you will somehow find comfort knowing that God holds you close and weeps with you.
    Iain & Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thanks for updating us! We'll keep praying for all of you, and we're here if you need us. Pauline

    ReplyDelete