Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Robin's Garden in People Magazine

My writer-friend Robin is a woman who does a lot of the things I do, such as hanging laundry on a clothesline, but not because of tradition or old-fashionedness or ignorance of other options, but because she actually thinks about these things and chooses them because they make the most sense with her values and goals.

Recently Robin's family's urban garden was featured in People magazine and then on a local TV station.

Read/watch more here.

Quote of the Day:
"I thought, 'Here I am sacrificing for Jesus.'"
--my sis Rebecca, while having a great time taking a sweet little Iraqi refugee lady garage saling [they live in Virginia] and realizing that this would be a great way to help the floods of refugees in the area

No comments:

Post a Comment